Thursday, August 18, 2011

Let God have control

Lately I have really been creating my own schedule, and doing everything I want to do; not things God wants me to go. I have to write out my to do list, and let the Lord either add or remove things from the list. I have been neglecting my church friends. Since I've moved in with my mom I've been a lot busier. Living at my own apt I didn't clean as much or spend as much time with Cohen, so I had all kinds of free time to do whatever I wanted.

I need to solidify my faith in the Lord and let me relationship with Him grow and flourish.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog - I love meeting new people :) I wasn't sure how to e-mail you back or which of your blogs to comment on, but I saw that this one was most recently updated and thought I'd give it a shot...

    To be honest, I'm basically failing at my list. And, every time I think about it - I push it to the back of my mind. I think having someone to be accountable to is important... I really need to work on this.

    I love that quote! I may have to write it down somewhere so that I can look at it often... Thanks! ~ Andi

    ReplyDelete